My photo
Welcome to my own little corner of the Web! I love my family and do what I can to leave as little of a carbon footprint on this beautiful earth we call home. We have become a paperless kitchen family! We make a lot of our stuff homemade. I love coffee and web browsing on blogs/facebook/pinterest, healthy organic (GMO free) cooking, and lots of kisses from Chris, Aiden, Coren and Mason...I am complete. I thrive to make our lives better. I have began a new stage in my life for my children. I want to show health to my children and what better way thru our every day life. I'm an essential oil pusher :) also known as a doTERRA Wellness Advocate and love helping people reach there goals that they never thought was possible. Come join our journey into the wonderful world of oils and reclaim your health and get your life back!

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

doTERRA enrollment explained

The best option is to enroll as a dōTERRA Wellness Advocate so that you can purchase products at wholesale price, approximately 25% off the retail price for an entire year (12 months from the date you enroll). This allows you receive the deepest discounts, plus you can earn free products and even commissions and residual income if you want!
This is how I enrolled (after I asked a million questions!) Your questions may be something like mine were.
If I enroll so that I could purchase at wholesale prices does that mean I have to sell dōTERRA products?
No! You always have the option to make a commission and residual income by enrolling others and building a business, but you absolutely do not have to. You can enroll simply for the benefit of the 25% discount.
How much does it cost to enroll?
The enrollment fee is $35 the first year. If you purchase one of dōTERRA’s enrollment kits when you sign up, the $35 fee is included in the price of your kit.
How much does the membership cost each year after the first year?
The cost after the first year is $25 to renew your membership each year, plus they send you a bottle of Peppermint essential oil when you renew ($27.33, retail value).
Why is there a fee to enroll?
Think of it as similar to a Costco or Sam’s Club membership. You pay a membership fee to be able to shop at their stores and purchase items that you can’t purchase other places. dōTERRA is the same, except that the products are shipped right to your door.
What is an enrollment kit?
An enrollment kit is a collection of products that dōTERRA has put together, so that you can try some of their best-selling oils and products without having to guess at which ones you need. Purchasing one of these kits when you enroll includes the $35 enrollment fee.
Do I have to purchase an enrollment kit when I enroll?
Nope. You can pick and choose what you want, “a la carte” style, instead of a kit, if you choose. By doing it this way, you are charged the $35 enrollment fee in addition to the products that you’ve added to your cart.
Do I have to place an order every month?
No. When you enroll as a Wellness Advocate, you are required to order one item every year. That’s it. There are definitely benefits to placing an order each month, but you are not required to do that.
Side note: I signed up with a kit and loved the oils so much that I placed another order the same month so I could get some free products and have placed an order every month since!  
How do I enroll so I can purchase products at wholesale prices?
Go to my website and click the “Join & Save” tab.

Choose your preferred language and country of residence to continue.
Next, you will be taken to a page where you get to choose which type of membership you would like. Select “Wholesale Prices” and click “Continue.”
Purchase Products
Fill out all of your personal information on the following page and click “Continue.”
Wait, why does dōTERRA need my Social Security number?
When you enroll as a Wellness Advocate (WA), you have the option to enroll others, sell the products and earn income. The IRS requires dōTERRA to collect this information for tax purposes and dōTERRA only uses it for that purpose. When you put it into the computer, it is encrypted.
Next you select an enrollment kit. You also have the option of adding any other products to your cart in addition to your enrollment kit (i.e. oils not included in your kit, fractionated coconut oil, a diffuser, etc.) if you choose to.
If you choose not to purchase an enrollment kit and want to pick and choose your own products, first add “Introductory Enrollment Kit” to your cart. This is your $35 enrollment fee. (Be sure to add the one that is in your native language!)  
Then select the products you would like and the quantity. This is also where you can add additional items to your cart, if you want to purchase something that does not come in your kit.
These are the basics of enrollment. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!
*I am a dōTERRA Independent Wellness Advocate, and I receive bonuses and commissions from dōTERRA International.

No comments:

Post a Comment