- Welcome to my own little corner of the Web! I love my family and do what I can to leave as little of a carbon footprint on this beautiful earth we call home. We have become a paperless kitchen family! We make a lot of our stuff homemade. I love coffee and web browsing on blogs/facebook/pinterest, healthy organic (GMO free) cooking, and lots of kisses from Chris, Aiden, Coren and Mason...I am complete. I thrive to make our lives better. I have began a new stage in my life for my children. I want to show health to my children and what better way thru our every day life. I am currently on a weight loss journey and I will be sharing my success and failures on here. I am here to motivate and keep me accountable to reclaim my health and get my life back! Enjoy the ride :)
Friday, June 15, 2012
Raw Recipe Friday~ Thanks to ohsheglows.com
ohsheglows.com is one of my favoite blogs! She is awesome and has great recipes and wonderful information on vegan nutrition!
Layered Raw Taco Salad
1. Hearty base of greens
2. 1/4 cup of 3 minute guacamole in the middle of lettuce
3. Couple tablespoons of your favorite salsa
4. Add walnut taco meat
5. Drizzle nut cream on top
6. Add chopped red onion, tomato and green onion.
7. Stick in your favorite chip or cracker.
3 Minute Guacamole
* 1 large avocado
* 1/4 cup chopped red onion
* 1/2 small tomato chopped
* 1/2 tsp cumin powder
* 1 tbsp and 1 tsp fresh lime juice
* 1/4 tsp fine sea salt or to taste
* 1 cup of macadamia or cashew nuts soaked for 2-8 hours
* 11-12 tbsp water
* 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
* fine grain sea salt to taste
at 11:57 AM