My photo
Welcome to my own little corner of the Web! I love my family and do what I can to leave as little of a carbon footprint on this beautiful earth we call home. We have become a paperless kitchen family! We make a lot of our stuff homemade. I love coffee and web browsing on blogs/facebook/pinterest, healthy organic (GMO free) cooking, and lots of kisses from Chris, Aiden, Coren and Mason...I am complete. I thrive to make our lives better. I have began a new stage in my life for my children. I want to show health to my children and what better way thru our every day life. I'm an essential oil pusher :) also known as a doTERRA Wellness Advocate and love helping people reach there goals that they never thought was possible. Come join our journey into the wonderful world of oils and reclaim your health and get your life back!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Book Review Thursday~ Essentially Raw


I'm a day behind but had to post anyway!



Essentially Raw by Marie Saratakis
On Amazon: $12.95
Kindle: FREE

This book is amazing! Information galore! As you all might know I am newer to the vegan world and after reading this book I am truly glad I made this change. She helps you with listing the health benefits for changing. I didnt know how much processed food really took a toll on your body, brain and whole self. The more I read the more I want to try and become more raw.

This is what I read about last night.

Why buy organic?

Pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, hormones, sewer sludge, antibiotics and whatever else is contained in or on inorganic food can be toxic to your body. Your putting a slow and cruel poison into your body that is not meant to be there.

I never really thought about it that way. Its so right on.

Keep checking on Thursdays for more about Essentially Raw!

1 comment:

  1. Loved this book!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete