- Welcome to my own little corner of the Web! I love my family and do what I can to leave as little of a carbon footprint on this beautiful earth we call home. We have become a paperless kitchen family! We make a lot of our stuff homemade. I love coffee and web browsing on blogs/facebook/pinterest, healthy organic (GMO free) cooking, and lots of kisses from Chris, Aiden, Coren and Mason...I am complete. I thrive to make our lives better. I have began a new stage in my life for my children. I want to show health to my children and what better way thru our every day life. I'm an essential oil pusher :) also known as a doTERRA Wellness Advocate and love helping people reach there goals that they never thought was possible. Come join our journey into the wonderful world of oils and reclaim your health and get your life back!
Friday, June 1, 2012
Asparagus Mushroom stuffed Sweet Potato
It is as wonderful as in sounds trust me. Super easy to make and wonderful to eat.
Daiya vegan cheese
1. Cook sweet potato and cut in half. Smash the sweet potato.
2. Stem mushrooms and asparagus.
3. Put mushrooms and asparagus on top of the sweet potato.
4. Top with Daiya cheese melt for 30 sec and serve!
at 2:52 PM