My photo
Welcome to my own little corner of the Web! I love my family and do what I can to leave as little of a carbon footprint on this beautiful earth we call home. We have become a paperless kitchen family! We make a lot of our stuff homemade. I love coffee and web browsing on blogs/facebook/pinterest, healthy organic (GMO free) cooking, and lots of kisses from Chris, Aiden, Coren and Mason...I am complete. I thrive to make our lives better. I have began a new stage in my life for my children. I want to show health to my children and what better way thru our every day life. I'm an essential oil pusher :) also known as a doTERRA Wellness Advocate and love helping people reach there goals that they never thought was possible. Come join our journey into the wonderful world of oils and reclaim your health and get your life back!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cleansing! Why Eat More Clean!

Have you ever stopped and really looked in the produce department? Its naturally beautiful. It makes you feel healthy just being among these wonderful foods. The colors, taste and textures are perfect. Here are 2 key reasons for you to stop and enjoy the produce department a little longer.


Fresh fruit, veggies and leafy greens are naturally cleansing and rejuvenating foods.
They act like little scrub brushes removing gunk and waste from your bod that may be blocking you from reaching feel-good bliss.





Fresh fruit, veggies and leafy greens are full of enzymes.
Your body manufactures its own enzymes (of course) but can always use an additional supply to bolster its cleansing, healing and beautification work. You see the results in younger looking skin, more energy, happier moods and a sleek physique.

Remember to buy organic and local as much as possible. It helps our your local economy and keeps toxins out of your body.


No comments:

Post a Comment