My photo
Welcome to my own little corner of the Web! I love my family and do what I can to leave as little of a carbon footprint on this beautiful earth we call home. We have become a paperless kitchen family! We make a lot of our stuff homemade. I love coffee and web browsing on blogs/facebook/pinterest, healthy organic (GMO free) cooking, and lots of kisses from Chris, Aiden, Coren and Mason...I am complete. I thrive to make our lives better. I have began a new stage in my life for my children. I want to show health to my children and what better way thru our every day life. I'm an essential oil pusher :) also known as a doTERRA Wellness Advocate and love helping people reach there goals that they never thought was possible. Come join our journey into the wonderful world of oils and reclaim your health and get your life back!

Friday, March 16, 2012

A Winter One-derland birthday!

My baby boy Bitty "AKA Coren" turned 1 on December 17th. This little boy is a delight! He can light up a room with the silly little things he does through out the day. This boy can eat and eat and eat, and let me tell you he does lol! The theme of his party was "A Winter One-derland". We had a great turn out too! Aunts, uncles, great grandma and cousins galore! I thank God for being able to be Corens mommy. I truly am blessed beyond words. I love him so very much and cant wait to see what this year brings for him!




No comments:

Post a Comment