My photo
Welcome to my own little corner of the Web! I love my family and do what I can to leave as little of a carbon footprint on this beautiful earth we call home. We have become a paperless kitchen family! We make a lot of our stuff homemade. I love coffee and web browsing on blogs/facebook/pinterest, healthy organic (GMO free) cooking, and lots of kisses from Chris, Aiden, Coren and Mason...I am complete. I thrive to make our lives better. I have began a new stage in my life for my children. I want to show health to my children and what better way thru our every day life. I'm an essential oil pusher :) also known as a doTERRA Wellness Advocate and love helping people reach there goals that they never thought was possible. Come join our journey into the wonderful world of oils and reclaim your health and get your life back!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Oh man its still January!

This month just isn't my month! Poor Bitty (Coren) has had it rough. He had high fevers on and off for about a week and finally came down with a rash all over his body. Roseola is the diagnosis the on call doctor gave him today. He's finally feeling better but looks worse if that makes sense. Bitty is still off the bottle and doing fantastic. Its been a whole month and he never seems to miss it :) What a big boy I have!
Sleepy Bitty
Oh man was he mad!




My Aiden is still regressed and refuses to go potty on the toilet and only falls asleep with mommy or daddy. You can only imagine the aches and pains mommy and daddy are having in our back sharing a queen size bed with a active toddler. I'm doing fun things with him to try and help him feel like a big boy. Let see if this works, fingers crossed.


Mason is doing awesome, 8 weeks yesterday! He sleeps 6+ hours a night straight then another 3+ after a bottle. He is still on all formula and we couldn't be happier! His head strength is so great. He lifts it like a pro and is getting better at tummy time. I cant believe in 4 days I will have a 2 month old and not a newborn anymore :(




We are taking our first road trip with all 3 boys actually we have never taken Bitty anywhere either so this should be interesting :) My dear friend Tali and son Garrett are going with me so its not too much of a shock to my system haha! Chris is staying home that weekend so its mommy's and kiddos going to Portland! Cant wait for the Zoo!


I love my little men dearly and I am so excited to see them grow and develop into young Godly men. I pray for them daily and hope I can be the best mom with Gods help. I have had some challenges but the Lord is with me through it all and I know this. Mommy loves you baby boys and I am so proud to call you My 3 Sons!

No comments:

Post a Comment