My photo
Welcome to my own little corner of the Web! I love my family and do what I can to leave as little of a carbon footprint on this beautiful earth we call home. We have become a paperless kitchen family! We make a lot of our stuff homemade. I love coffee and web browsing on blogs/facebook/pinterest, healthy organic (GMO free) cooking, and lots of kisses from Chris, Aiden, Coren and Mason...I am complete. I thrive to make our lives better. I have began a new stage in my life for my children. I want to show health to my children and what better way thru our every day life. I'm an essential oil pusher :) also known as a doTERRA Wellness Advocate and love helping people reach there goals that they never thought was possible. Come join our journey into the wonderful world of oils and reclaim your health and get your life back!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Coren is 9 months old!

Coren aka Bitty turned 9 months old on the 17th. He is such a mama's boy. He calls for me all the time,its so cute! He is an unassisted sitter and he army crawls all around. When he gets lazy he just rolls where he want to go. He has the cutest dimples ever and a laugh with a giggle that would melt your heart! My baby boy doesn't want to be a baby. He tries to feed himself with a spoon now, eats more regular food than baby food these days. He still likes his puffs a lot though. Bitty has 8 teeth with more on there way. Still having about 3-5 bottles in a 24 hours time frame. He has a hard time being the little brother. Wanting to do what Aiden does and gets mad and upset when its just impossible for it to happen. He already loves books. To eat and to get read to :) Aiden isn't happy when he tries to eat his books lol. No baby is what you end up hearing! The boys are interacting with each other more and more. Aiden wants Bitty to learn how to roll a ball so badly and gets frustrated at times, but then just says he's a baby, shrugs his shoulders and walks away. So stinkin cute! Bitty sleeps from about 8 to 7:30 which is a blessing since this mama needs her sleep :) I hope to be as lucky with this next one with his sleeping habits. Here are a few fun pictures to show his personality at its best!

Coren at 7 Oaks Farm eating his first blueberry! And loving it!

This is what a teething cranky baby that isn't getting his way looks like! Fun huh?

All in all, Coren is a delight and such a good little man. We love him so much and adore him daily. I thank God for all the little men he has blessed us with and I pray that I can be the best mommy a boy could ever ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment