My photo
Welcome to my own little corner of the Web! I love my family and do what I can to leave as little of a carbon footprint on this beautiful earth we call home. We have become a paperless kitchen family! We make a lot of our stuff homemade. I love coffee and web browsing on blogs/facebook/pinterest, healthy organic (GMO free) cooking, and lots of kisses from Chris, Aiden, Coren and Mason...I am complete. I thrive to make our lives better. I have began a new stage in my life for my children. I want to show health to my children and what better way thru our every day life. I'm an essential oil pusher :) also known as a doTERRA Wellness Advocate and love helping people reach there goals that they never thought was possible. Come join our journey into the wonderful world of oils and reclaim your health and get your life back!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Our new bedroom getaway!

We are planning on upgrading our queen bed to a king bed in the next few months, and what better time than that to re-decorate our bedroom?

Lately, I've been obsessing over the black and white with a little bit of gray color combination. This will be our new bedding color scheme. I still have to pick an actual color :) We shall see.

I'm usually a light yellow, beige, scarlet and brown fanatic and most everything in my house falls within those color schemes. Right now our bedroom is light yellow walls with brown curtains, and a DEER quilt bedspread. But I think it'd be nice to mix it up a bit. Chris picked the last scheme and we need a more romantic feel (wink, wink)

Here are a few inspirations I have been looking at: Tell me what you think!
My room inspiration!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The 3 bedding sets that we are looking at, they are in order of what we like!:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We were thinking of a really rich red for an accent color!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stick on wall art!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The lamp!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment