My photo
Welcome to my own little corner of the Web! I love my family and do what I can to leave as little of a carbon footprint on this beautiful earth we call home. We have become a paperless kitchen family! We make a lot of our stuff homemade. I love coffee and web browsing on blogs/facebook/pinterest, healthy organic (GMO free) cooking, and lots of kisses from Chris, Aiden, Coren and Mason...I am complete. I thrive to make our lives better. I have began a new stage in my life for my children. I want to show health to my children and what better way thru our every day life. I'm an essential oil pusher :) also known as a doTERRA Wellness Advocate and love helping people reach there goals that they never thought was possible. Come join our journey into the wonderful world of oils and reclaim your health and get your life back!

Friday, August 5, 2011

22 weeks!

OMGoodness! 22 weeks already, can you believe it? This pregnancy is going fast and I feel pretty good even though I have a 2 year old and a 7 almost 8 month old. These boys keep me busy but they are the loves of my life and couldnt think of what or who I would be without them. I can honestly say my kids have made me a better person. I took a 22 week picture to compare my belly with Aiden, Coren and baby #3. I'm much bigger with baby #3 than I was with Coren.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Size of baby: 11"

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 3 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Spending my last day in yoga pants!

Gender: Boy

Movement: There's a party in my tummy!

Sleep: I've slept pretty great the past few nights.

What I miss: Feeling cool :)

Cravings: Coffee, don't judge me ha ha

Symptoms: pelvic pressure.

Best moment this week: Family days

2 comments:

  1. I have heard that with additional babies that our bodies get bigger sooner! It is cool that you have a picture from all three pregnancies at the same time. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been so bad this pregnancy taking pictures. I have 3 total and with the other 2 I have from 12 weeks on oops :)

    ReplyDelete